Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sophie's Birthday Cupcakes




It's hard to believe that Sophie is already a whole year old! She has grown up so fast! She's just about mastered walking. And the girl loves to eat! She always has been such a good eater, which is a stark contrast from Carolina who won't eat much more than peanut butter and jelly. So in honor of Sophie's appetite we dressed her as a pig for Halloween last year, and celebrated her first birthday with a piggy theme too! I didn't want ugly old farm pigs though. I wanted cute pink pigs. So I made up some invites using my 'It's a Party' stamp set. I stayed with my color scheme of choice lately...brown and pink. I stole Julie's idea, and made little piggy cupcake toppers, and was really pleased with how they turned out. I did the pig on one side and a number 1 on the other.

2 comments:

  1. How cute I loved the cupcake toppers when I saw Julie do it too! ;) I still wish i could have made it over there... dang sick kids! Hopefully I'll come and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute!! The cupcakes are adorable too! I can't believe Sophie is 1!

    ReplyDelete