Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Dress Up



Carolina has always been a fan of dressing up, but since we moved to our new home last August, the dress up clothes just sat in the garage in a big box. The other day the kids were "bored to death" as Carolina put it. Sophie was also struggling to find entertainment in the everyday toys that we play with....so Mommy opened up the box of dress up clothes! I think they spent a good, long, quiet hour trying everything on! I had two of my daycare kids here too, and there was not a single argument, "he hit me", "she took my toy", cry, or complaint out of anybody! It was really nice, and so much fun to watch all the kids trying stuff on and role playing with each other! It pays to have a box full of special toys or activities stowed away so you can bring it out every once in a while to save the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment